Flur Flur

Wow!

This game is soothing yet tricky and fun to play. O just spent close to a half hour just getting 28 achievements (not on purpose it just sort of happened naturally). I think you've made am amazing game.

Air Pressure Air Pressure

Pretty Awesome

To me though, the symbolism isn't drugs, but maybe a mental illness, like he created her to cope with his life, or a sort of second personality.

Winter Dance Sim-Date Winter Dance Sim-Date

Adorable

As you know (it's Seraiden BTW) I love your game, it's fun to play, simple yet challenging to try and get the questions right when talking, the endings are sweet from what I can see, and the style isn't bad for a beginner :D
Are the pictures all done digital, or do you scan them and such first?

Solstiyce responds:

Hey Seraidennnn xP. Yep! It's our first ever sim-date, and we are, indeed, noobs at this xP
I (Summer) draw everything by hand, and then scan it in, then I trace it digitally, and colour it ^^

Cancelled FOX Hits SB1(r) Cancelled FOX Hits SB1(r)

Heh

I don't know why people are getting their knickers in a bunch by it. If you don't like soundboards, don't view, ya know? I actually liked it for what it was, pretty well made (not detailed, but then against I can't do sh*t in flash) People who don't know how to use flash shouldn't put down the works of people who actually know how to USE it so much...

Dress-up Lex Dress-up Lex

Heh.. bemis...

Well.. technically it may nto be ufnny, but to me iti s, gay guys're hot.. and I can make him look exactly like my friend Bemis, except different hair.. and.. sorta anime ^^; so it's funny to me :3