Bronies Bronies

Adorable~

As a female adult MLP:FiM fan, I absolutely love this, it's cute in places, somehow, and yet hilarious. Super obsessive nerds can be scary, but Bronies are amazing, so power to them :3 You did a good job on this~

Jenny XJ9 Adult Parody Jenny XJ9 Adult Parody

"You don't breathe, honey!"

I think that was my favorite bit, it was so funny, and oddly, almost cute to me (but I have a messed up sense of humor ^^; The pleasure button was funny.)
Zone's flashes keep getting better and better C:

: Cadaveric Spasm : : Cadaveric Spasm :

DO YOU LOVE THE COCK!?(ravelry mention :B)

Funny as ever, also al ittle disturbing, but hey it wouldn't be NY without that.
Also, some of us still lust after fat Germaine, she be hot :3 (bi girl here, I Like my girls curvy~)

Flur Flur

Wow!

This game is soothing yet tricky and fun to play. O just spent close to a half hour just getting 28 achievements (not on purpose it just sort of happened naturally). I think you've made am amazing game.

Air Pressure Air Pressure

Pretty Awesome

To me though, the symbolism isn't drugs, but maybe a mental illness, like he created her to cope with his life, or a sort of second personality.

Winter Dance Sim-Date Winter Dance Sim-Date

Adorable

As you know (it's Seraiden BTW) I love your game, it's fun to play, simple yet challenging to try and get the questions right when talking, the endings are sweet from what I can see, and the style isn't bad for a beginner :D
Are the pictures all done digital, or do you scan them and such first?

Solstiyce responds:

Hey Seraidennnn xP. Yep! It's our first ever sim-date, and we are, indeed, noobs at this xP
I (Summer) draw everything by hand, and then scan it in, then I trace it digitally, and colour it ^^